News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ludicrous Screamer....Clip Added!

Started by GrindCustoms, October 14, 2013, 10:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard_mcg

This is just killer man!!! Unbelievable build! It is a tiny glowing beast!  ;)

DutchMF

Didn't respond to this earlier because I didn't know what to say.... Still don't know.... Well, maybe... How about this: Build me one!!!!!! I'll PM you Rej, hell, this is cool!!!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

GrindCustoms

Finally made a clip, sorry for the snizzing and clipping in the envellope part..

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

alanp

Rej... that was mean... (kinda reminded me of when Ironbird13 tried the Runt, first pedal I've seen where he was happy with the gain at 9 o'clock.)

bloody awesome playing and pedal!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jkokura

I think I gotta learn some chugging metal, if only to be able to high gain pedals better.

Thanks for the audio Rej.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

GrindCustoms

Quote from: alanp on October 29, 2013, 08:11:57 AM
Rej... that was mean... (kinda reminded me of when Ironbird13 tried the Runt, first pedal I've seen where he was happy with the gain at 9 o'clock.)

bloody awesome playing and pedal!

Thanks Alan, that's pretty much how i use most OD when in boosting/cleaning up purpose..., Volume all the way up and gain at 9'oclock...just to open the «valve»...

I'm personnaly meh...with my playing..since i was just throwing spontaneous riff and recent idea.....and i do hate to do does clips.....speaking with my highly broken english alone in my living room...lolol...

Oh well...! At least it shows that the pedal is properly working..hehe :)

Quote from: jkokura on October 29, 2013, 03:44:57 PM
I think I gotta learn some chugging metal, if only to be able to high gain pedals better.

Thanks for the audio Rej.

Jacob

Thanks Jacob, it can't hurt to go into un-tamed paths music wise....

Like when i started to build fuzz......i was really not getting it....it was like...«what the hell...that thing tracks 1 pick stroke out of 5!!!!» lolol It have been a learning curve.....

Would probably be the same thing on your side :)

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/