News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Calling all Brits!!

Started by DutchMF, October 15, 2013, 05:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

Hi there British Madbeaners! It appears I will be in London at the start of February of next year, and I think I might be able to ditch my wife for a couple of hours and have a beer with one of you guys. Now, I know GB is not as small Holland, but maybe one of you lives in or near London and wants to meet up? Let me know!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

stevie1556

I'm about a 30 min train ride to London (would never drive in it, again). Lemmie know the dates nearer the time and I'll make an appearance depending on work.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

DutchMF

Cool! When we finalize our dates, I'll let you know. Shouldn't be too long, a friend of ours is turning 50 and we thought it would be nice to get a couple of days in London before the party starts. Will get back to you!!

Paul

juansolo

:( I'm at the other end of the country sadly.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

hammerheadmusicman

I live in London Paul, I'll meet you for a beer!
Although it will ruin the fact that in my head you look like Stevie Ray, as that was your pic for so long!

George
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

billstein

Quote from: hammerheadmusicman on October 15, 2013, 08:29:56 PM

Although it will ruin the fact that in my head you look like Stevie Ray, as that was your pic for so long!

George

That cracked me up. I would feel exactly the same way.  ;D

jkokura

Quote from: juansolo on October 15, 2013, 08:21:13 PM
:( I'm at the other end of the country sadly.

That shouldn't stop you... it's not like how the other side of the country in Canada is - literally several days worth of journeying if you go non-stop.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

DutchMF

Quote from: billstein on October 15, 2013, 10:29:57 PM
Quote from: hammerheadmusicman on October 15, 2013, 08:29:56 PM

George

That cracked me up. I would feel exactly the same way.  ;D

Sadly for the both of you, I don't look like SRV (nor play like him.....  >:(). Lucky for all of us, I don't look anything like my current pic as well!!

I'll keep all of you posted on the exact dates, looks like the first week of February.

Paul

raulduke

Unfortunately I'm up t'north too  :(

I do, however, look exactly like the guy in my profile pic (Jonny Depp)  ;)  :o ;D

juansolo

Oddly I also look exactly like Randy Quaid in my pic also.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

DutchMF

Reviving an old one, beause dates are set! I'll be in the UK from 6 until 8th of februari, 6&7 will be spent in London. If anyone is up for a beer, I think I can keep my wife occupied otherwise long enough ;)

Paul

Rockhorst

Oh that's just nice! Not being able to meet up in yer own country, but going abroad to do so! Hah!
(just kidding...still, whenever you're around, give me a heads up).

DutchMF

OK, that's it, I'm coming over right now! Oh wait, I'm still in my pajamas......... Seriously, we will meet Rockhorst, that's for sure!

Paul