News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NLTD - Finally!

Started by DutchMF, October 17, 2013, 06:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

Well, it took some time, but it has finally happened: I bought a proper computer!! After I started living with (now) Mrs. Dutch, I ditched the bulky desktop (including a 22" monitor, the old style huge one!!) and started using my really, really tiny netbook. That was almost 5 years ago, and now there is this:

Needles to say, it's a huge improvement! Now, to find some software to record some proper demo's.....
Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

wolfingsworth

Noice! I still need to upgrade my computer. The laptop I have won't do much more than print. I pretty much just bean on the phone nowadays ???.Maybe we'll see some sweet new graphics on your builds now ;D

pickdropper

I finally upgraded my desktop after an unusually (for me) long time.  It's built and I hope to finish tweaking it in this weekend.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jimilee

I love my Mac mini, not too bulky and great for recording. Coincidentally it serves as a media server most if the time, MacBook is my main computer, desperately need to replace it, it's about 8 years old now.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.