News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Finished a keeley recently....

Started by ggarms, October 20, 2013, 01:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggarms

I think it came out looking pretty cool....

jimilee

Is that a rehoused behringer 4 knob? Looks great!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

ggarms

Its the keeley comp from tagboard in a regular BB case. I had the light blue case laying around for a while and I didn't know what to do with it, so I went with an old art class motto- when in doubt, splatter! Plus, the guy from the anatomy book was just asking to be on a pedal.

televisiondown

I think jimilee is asking for a look under the hood
"Be more constructive with your feedback, please" ~Jemaine Clement

jimilee

Quote from: ggarms on October 20, 2013, 05:03:10 PM
Its the keeley comp from tagboard in a regular BB case. I had the light blue case laying around for a while and I didn't know what to do with it, so I went with an old art class motto- when in doubt, splatter! Plus, the guy from the anatomy book was just asking to be on a pedal.
That's an awesome pedal, imma huge compressor fan for some reason. I have several I have built and ironically the one I use is a soul preacher.  I love the anatomy guy too. Great build, I was just razzin ya
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

ch1naski

Just don't post a phaser or Jimi will insist on a peek under the hood ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

one louder.

ggarms

Ooh! Haha I'll gutshot when I get home

r4ndy

jimilee

Quote from: ch1naski on October 20, 2013, 10:53:13 PM
Just don't post a phaser or Jimi will insist on a peek under the hood ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
:o