News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

11.01 - Function F(x) Fundraiser Announcement

Started by madbean, November 01, 2013, 06:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

We're pretty excited about this one, too.  It's got some cool switching features in it.  Basically there are three modes:

Mode 1: each switch is bypass for a circuit.  This is like a standard dual pedal.

Mode 2: one switch is master bypass, the other toggles between circuits.  An example of this would be to have one channel for rhythm and one lead.  You can switch between them without dancing.

Mode 3: dual mode (aka Third Rail mode).  One switch is bypass for both circuits at the same time.  The other is a momentary bypass for both.

This pedal started out as a single circuit but we found we all really liked it as two stacked pedals so we decided to make it a dual. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

pickdropper

Quote from: jubal81 on May 12, 2015, 12:02:35 PM
OK dammit, I can't help it - I have to sleuth.

Those TO-92 can't be JFETs. Each side has two pairs of clipping diodes. We in the Muff family here?

Nope, not a muff.  It's doing its own thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

culturejam

It borrows a trick from the Muff, but the sound of the circuit is FAR from a Muff.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

nzCdog

culturejam

culturejam

Lubdar

(--c^.^)--c

matmosphere

Nice q&a! I'm glad you guys are getting these opportunities for exposure. The pedals both look excellent. Can't wait to see what you guys release next.

nzCdog

micromegas

'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

culturejam

^^ Back in October.  ;D  I actually didn't notice it until the other day, so it was new to me.

djaaz

Hi you all,

It's been forever and it's gonna be another one before i can get back to the forum but i saw this yesterday and felt incredibly proud. Just as if my national team just won a championship:

culturejam

Govmnt_Lacky

Been a while. Are there any new developments? New ideas in the pipeline?  8)

madbean

Yes, we are weeks away from the next release. It looks like it will be called the "Parallax". It's a phaser/tremolo. It sounds...pretty insane!