Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

11.01 - Function F(x) Fundraiser Announcement

Started by madbean, November 01, 2013, 06:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culturejam

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on January 15, 2015, 08:45:09 AM
Quote from: pickdropper on January 15, 2015, 08:26:59 AM
Right now there are two dealers, both in Illinois.  One is Goodtime Music and one is Rock N Roll Vintage.  Both have stock at the moment.

Can't seem to find any FFx items on either website. Did they just get the stock recently?

They've had the pedals for a couple days. Site should be updated shortly. I hope.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

selfdestroyer

That was awesome. I love that he reviewed something that I was able to see in the budding stages here before it went retail... Awesome job guys and I look forward to getting my hands on one.

Need to get one to Andy over at ProGuitarShop also. I am sure he could make it shine also.

Cody

billstein

Wow guys! Just watched the gearmandude's review. "Fuzz of the year," "My new favorite fuzz." Congratulations. :)

pickdropper

Quote from: billstein on January 15, 2015, 09:47:01 AM
Wow guys! Just watched the gearmandude's review. "Fuzz of the year," "My new favorite fuzz." Congratulations. :)

Thanks guys.  we're pretty excited about that review.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jubal81

Damn, guys, you couldn't ask for a better introduction. Sounds awesome and he genuinely seemed to love it. Win!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

pickdropper

Quote from: jubal81 on January 15, 2015, 10:07:39 AM
Damn, guys, you couldn't ask for a better introduction. Sounds awesome and he genuinely seemed to love it. Win!

Based on an email I got from him, I too believe he genuinely digs it.  And yeah, hard to beat that for a first review.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

gtr2

Just bought one from rock and roll vintage!

First pedal purchase of the year ;)

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

brejna

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on January 15, 2015, 08:45:09 AM
Quote from: pickdropper on January 15, 2015, 08:26:59 AM
Right now there are two dealers, both in Illinois.  One is Goodtime Music and one is Rock N Roll Vintage.  Both have stock at the moment.

Can't seem to find any FFx items on either website. Did they just get the stock recently?
Try ebay, I found it over there...

culturejam

jubal81

Quote from: gtr2 on January 15, 2015, 11:14:18 AM
Just bought one from rock and roll vintage!

First pedal purchase of the year ;)

Josh

Got a link? I can't find it on their site.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

GermanCdn

Way to go guys.  Looks like I need to do some new pedal buying.....

Quote of the year "...explosive, like a big warm diaper...."
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

culturejam

morganp

We all knew that pedal was awesome, but having gearmanndude review it is pretty legit.  You guys are making it happen!
affiliation: www.dustystrings.com

playpunk

"my legend grows" - playpunk