News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

11.01 - Function F(x) Fundraiser Announcement

Started by madbean, November 01, 2013, 06:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

When will Axe and You Shall Receive be stocked in CAN? I saw him announce it on facebook... just wanted to know so i can spam the internets like the black plague...
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

madbean

Really soon. I think we are waiting for NAMM to be over.

Thank you REJ!

GrindCustoms

Quote from: madbean on January 22, 2015, 05:37:15 PM
Really soon. I think we are waiting for NAMM to be over.

Thank you REJ!

Oh! Agreed, saw Scott posting about the NAMM and that he was out there.

I sincerly hope that the dealer agreement with him will be good for your guys, he's very active on GuitarCanada forum and a very nice guy to deal with, sure will help to spread out the word :)

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

madbean

Two new demos were added by Ron (performer of the first demo). He kinda rips, man.

[cloudset]https://soundcloud.com/functionfx/sets/clusterfuzz[/cloudset]

cooder

Awesome riffage there, great sounds and certainly shows off a great range of sounds there! absolutly rockin'; rip shit 'n bust! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

gtr2

I played mine in a live setting yesterday. (at church no less haha...)

The other band members commented on how they really liked that "sound"...

I found it kind of funny.  I had the fuzz pot maxed!!!!
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Did you do any sweep picking? Because you gotta do some sweep picking, brah.

juansolo

I now have visions of Josh in full-shred mode (spandex and face pulling) in front of the congregation...  ;D

pickdropper

Quote from: juansolo on January 26, 2015, 09:01:13 AM
I now have visions of Josh in full-shred mode (spandex and face pulling) in front of the congregation...  ;D

Stryper tribute band?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

juansolo

GermanCdn

Those are some sweet demos, a real Neil Zaza vocal type thing going on in the third one.  Not what one would expect from a "fuzz" pedal

Quote from: pickdropper on January 26, 2015, 09:05:03 AM
Stryper tribute band?

If Josh can pull off Mike's vocals, I'll stand in in Oz's spot, though me in spandex is a horrible, horrible idea.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

billstein

Quote from: pickdropper on January 26, 2015, 09:05:03 AM

Quote from: juansolo on January 26, 2015, 09:01:13 AM

Stryper tribute band?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocking the Yellow and Black. Nice!

I saw them in concert last year and they were amazing. Michael Sweet's ability to shred on those heavy metal licks while singing just floored me. I think it floored Oz Fox too. He pointed it out "Can you believe he's singing while playing like that!"

GermanCdn. They're not wearing spandex any more, so you might be able to pull it off.

GermanCdn

Quote from: billstein on January 26, 2015, 11:25:02 AM

Rocking the Yellow and Black. Nice!

I saw them in concert last year and they were amazing. Michael Sweet's ability to shred on those heavy metal licks while singing just floored me. I think it floored Oz Fox too. He pointed it out "Can you believe he's singing while playing like that!"

GermanCdn. They're not wearing spandex any more, so you might be able to pull it off.

I've successfully missed them on three separate occasions now (I swear, they have a map of Canada with only Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver on it).  Twice the promoter backed out and once the show got moved by a week.

Mike is a fantastic guitar player, and I'm amazed at how his voice has held up.  They're currently recording the follow up to NMHTP as we speak, I can't wait for that to come out.

Mike's new project with George Lynch comes out tomorrow.  I think both George and Mike need a Clustefuzz.  There, back on topic.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

pickdropper

Quote from: GermanCdn on January 26, 2015, 03:07:43 PM
I think both George and Mike need a Clustefuzz.  There, back on topic.

Thanks.  For a minute there, I thought I had permanently derailed it into a Stryper thread (shudder).
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper