News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Log -- Rissole - COMPLETED

Started by alanp, November 03, 2013, 09:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muddyfox

Woah!

I can't believe I completely missed this thread!!!
And here I am, actually waiting for parts from Banzai to build alanp's Doppelganger on a quest to build all Lovetone clones!  ;D

Do you see any board revisions coming up or am I safe getting this from Osh?

And of course massive props to you for doing this, thanks a bunch buddy!

muddyfox

Also, how's GL5528 photoresistor for a "roll your own"?

alanp

Don't know what the GL5528 is, sorry. Got some later revisions, but I haven't built those up (or had them fabbed), so I'm sharing what I've found to actually work so far :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

ch1naski

Thanks for posting to the Osh thread Alan. Not that I have the time and money at the moment to build it, but.....someday. :)

Curt.

one louder.

jimilee

51.50 for a set of three. Anyone buying in? That's about 19.00 shipped to your door from mine. 2 other people in the US want to have a go?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

ch1naski

one louder.

jimilee

Quote from: ch1naski on December 01, 2013, 08:23:44 PM
So tempting, Jimi

Curt.
;D ;D ;D I don't have time to build it either, AND I am ankle deep in PCB's as it is.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

muddyfox

Quote from: jimilee on December 01, 2013, 08:08:44 PM
51.50 for a set of three. Anyone buying in? That's about 19.00 shipped to your door from mine. 2 other people in the US want to have a go?

same thing for Europe? i really want to get these but I dont have $50 to burn pre-xmas?
i'll gladly order and redistribute if theres even one more board wanted anywhere in Europe...

muddyfox

Quote from: alanp on December 01, 2013, 07:52:54 PM
Don't know what the GL5528 is, sorry. Got some later revisions, but I haven't built those up (or had them fabbed), so I'm sharing what I've found to actually work so far :)

Well that's good enough for me, I'll be ordering one as soon as I get some cheddar together.
GL5528 it's this thing here (not that I'm buying that many  ;D)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150pcs-Photo-Light-Sensitive-Resistor-Photoresistor-GL5528-5528-NEW-/200677397794?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb94e1522

and this

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-131078630530567/GL55-Cds-Photocell.pdf

Specs seem to match 10k/1M?

alanp

Yeah, worth a shot. Socket it if you'd like to audit others :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

muddyfox

Looking into getting a set. Anyone needs a board?

jimilee

muddyfox

One board for Jimilee, one left...

jimilee

Are there build docs here that I'm not seeing?