News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Imageshack? SOLVED!!!!

Started by DutchMF, November 09, 2013, 04:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

Dudes, I'm having some trouble with Imageshack lately, see this build report to know what I mean: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=12209.msg110393;topicseen#msg110393

For starters, there's all those ugly links at the bottom of my pics, but when I type some more info, it all gets linked up with the last pic I posted! Is there a way around that? I had no problems with IS before, just since they started renewing their stuff....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

soldersqueeze

Hmm.. how are you putting in the links? I use the "direct link" address from imageshack and put that in between the [ img][/img ] from the reply bar and haven't had a problem yet.

DutchMF

Thanks, I'll give that a shot. I've been using the forum links so far. Keep you posted!

Paul

DutchMF

Quote from: soldersqueeze on November 09, 2013, 06:27:53 PM
Hmm.. how are you putting in the links? I use the "direct link" address from imageshack and put that in between the [ img][/img ] from the reply bar and haven't had a problem yet.

Dude, feels like you saved my life!!!! Build report is now looking as I want it to, thanks so much!!!!

Paul

soldersqueeze

Quote from: DutchMF on November 09, 2013, 06:57:34 PM
Quote from: soldersqueeze on November 09, 2013, 06:27:53 PM

Dude, feels like you saved my life!!!! Build report is now looking as I want it to, thanks so much!!!!

Paul

Awesomeballs! That build is so freaking sweet it deserves a good looking build report :)