News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Seattle members

Started by bcalla, November 16, 2013, 07:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcalla

Anyone out there get my Smallbear order?  I just checked the USPS delivery confirmation and it was delivered yesterday in Seattle.  Problem is, I live in Massachusetts.

jimilee

Quote from: bcalla on November 16, 2013, 07:58:42 AM
Anyone out there get my Smallbear order?  I just checked the USPS delivery confirmation and it was delivered yesterday in Seattle.  Problem is, I live in Massachusetts.
Are you sure you? Maybe you moved and hadn't realized it. East coast and west coast look a lot alike, except for the Ocean is on the wrong side.... :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

That happened to me. Said delivered to St. Louis, but I got it here in NC.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

bcalla

Quote from: jimilee on November 16, 2013, 08:35:46 AM
Are you sure you? Maybe you moved and hadn't realized it. East coast and west coast look a lot alike, except for the Ocean is on the wrong side.... :P
The 60s were tough, but I made it out with more brain cells than that!   ???

bcalla

Quote from: jubal81 on November 16, 2013, 08:39:50 AM
Yup, that's what happened here.  They put the wrong tracking number in my confirmation e-mail.  The order arrived with today's mail.

jimilee

Quote from: bcalla on November 16, 2013, 12:31:19 PM
Quote from: jubal81 on November 16, 2013, 08:39:50 AM
Yup, that's what happened here.  They put the wrong tracking number in my confirmation e-mail.  The order arrived with today's mail.
Great news! So everybody / everything is in the geographic location it's supposed t be!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.