News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Prince Albert and (yet another) Thunderpuss

Started by DutchMF, November 26, 2013, 12:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

Second build report for today, I'm finishing up some long overdue stuff as there is something big comin'...... Will let you know about that real soon, but in the mean time, here's Raulduke's Prince Albert, with a Thunderpuss in front of it to kick it in the Balls!!!

I posted a pic of this some time ago to show the finish, which is a Rej-ripoff. I left the sides gloss black, to set it apart from Rej's work. Personally, I think this is one of my best finishes yet, and really easy to do!

Haven't tried this one out yet, the RAH (or Prince Albert) is supposed to sound really good with a boost in front of it, so I stuck in another Thunderpuss. I have one in a 1590A, three in combo's with OD circuits, and 2 more boards left....... I'm a 'Puss addict!!!!

Keep your eyes out for an insane build project coming really soon...........

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

kothoma

You seem to be in the flow. Don't lose it!
And I'd really like to hear this!

billstein

Wow Dutch! Really liking your latest builds. Great finish and choice of knobs.

jubal81

I predict you are going to love this pedal. Great work!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

pryde

Awesome build. Dig the finish.

I run an AMZ boost in front of my RAH build...Incredible tone, you are going to love it. I actually considered doing a combo build like yours cause its so damn good.

rullywowr

The RAH really excels with a kick in the pants in front of it...I'm sure you will like the sound. Great finish and wiring btw! 

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

jvg13

Really great looking pedal and finish.  I need to check out the CB original, interesting sounding premise for a pedal.

Vallhagen

One of the better looking things ive seen from you Paul:) ...

Must be on of the more perfect combos in one pedal as well. Good thinking in combinating the puss RAH.
That boost-pot looks like your hat;)

Cheers
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/