Author Topic: We should have a "What are you cooking?" thread. Now we do.  (Read 66391 times)

davent

• Electron Doctor
  • Hamilton ON
    • View Profile
Re: We should have a "What are you cooking?" thread. Now we do.
« Reply #450 on: July 09, 2020, 10:11:26 PM »
Great looking bacon Dan, just in time for tomato season.

I bit of pork shoulder in the freezer, cubed and rubbed with a mix of ancho/chipotle/black peppers and fresh garlic, skewered and grilled.

Tomatilla salsa and salsa cruda, just enough ripe tomatoes in a pot on the patio for the sasla cruda.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

davent

• Electron Doctor
  • Hamilton ON
    • View Profile
Re: We should have a "What are you cooking?" thread. Now we do.
« Reply #451 on: July 11, 2020, 10:11:07 PM »
BBQ'd beef hot dogs last night...

Tonight, paella for four, local rice emporium has a fresh shipment of Bomba rice in, five different brands to try.

Grilled shrimp, calamari, local chorizo, fresh sweet peas, toasted pepitas, white onion, garlic cloves, a jar of 2019 tomato sauce, cilantro, Bomba rice, chicken stock infused with shrimp shells, best one we've pulled off so far.

Self serve at the table.

Stay well, eat your peas!
dave

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?