Hardware in.

The Implants.

Ground Bus Wiring Done.

Partially Populated.

PSU remaining.

Succesfully Implanted.

The Outside.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

mcalaff

hoodoo

Let those no mojo mofos  on that other thread get a look at these pair of mojoriffic boob tubes, very cool. I can't believe you distressed that beautiful gold finish  though  Rej ;)

wolfingsworth

That wiring is very very impressive! Well done!

slimtriggers

jubal81

Holy Wow! Outstanding. I don't know what's up with the contests, but you should definitely enter this if you can.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jkokura

It's cool to watch how much better your work has gotten Rej. Not that it was ever bad persay, but that work up there is really good. Keep it up.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

icecycle66

When are you going to slather the guts with epoxy?

juansolo

PSU we're using for the next one ;) Built and tested. Needs two heatsinks and runs the HV at 190V (going higher isn't recommended). Runs two 12AX7s no trouble.

As no one bought the Marshall pedal I had up for sale, it's being rebuilt currently  ;D  It's going to be the definitive BT Twin. We've done one before with lots of options on it (to see what was worth doing), this'll be the stripped down end version in theory. Really good and way better than the original Twin.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

juansolo

Also, you really need to build the pentode one. It's rather good and quite a bit different.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

selfdestroyer

Looks like a junglegym in there... in a good way. Awesome wire job! Can I ask what you used to get that cool bevel on your drill holes? It really looks clean.

lincolnic

rullywowr

Extremely clean wiring, and tons of mojo caps for that great toan.  Thanks for sharing your build pics...pretty inspiring!

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Gledison

This build should have a link to the ongoing mojo thread!👌😛
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

evildead222