News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NoJo Fuzz

Started by chuckbuick, December 04, 2013, 04:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckbuick

Hey Madbeaners!  I don't normally post over here but being that this is in the Madbean family and it seems there is some love over here for SMD I thought I'd toss this up.

It's the No Mo Jo Fuzz from the Function fundraiser bundle.  I used MMBT2222's on both sides and used an on/on/on DPDT for Fuzz Face/both/Tonebender settings.  Both together are a little over the top but it's do-able.  Thumbs up to pickdropper for a sweet layout.

jimilee

Sweet man, how do it sound?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

chuckbuick

Quote from: jimilee on December 04, 2013, 04:13:47 AM
Plenty of fuzz.  I've never used a FF or Sil TB so I can't compare it to them.

You're gonna jump in on one these right, Jimi?  Come to the darkside?

jimilee

Quote from: chuckbuick on December 04, 2013, 04:31:10 AM
Quote from: jimilee on December 04, 2013, 04:13:47 AM
Plenty of fuzz.  I've never used a FF or Sil TB so I can't compare it to them.

You're gonna jump in on one these right, Jimi?  Come to the darkside?
I got one already. Just waiting on the group but to take off so I can get the parts.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

croquet hoop

Super clean work on the board, and the enclosure is awesome, how did you do it? Printed decal?

chuckbuick

Quote from: croquet hoop on December 04, 2013, 02:15:17 PM
Super clean work on the board, and the enclosure is awesome, how did you do it? Printed decal?
Thanks.  Yeah, it's just a waterslide decal.  I ran the box under a 3M burr wheel to give it a poor-boy polish.  No sanding or painting and the decal sticks to it surprisingly well.