News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Holiday Sale 2013 plus free shipping.

Started by madbean, December 05, 2013, 01:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

This year won't be quite as cool as last year with the free Egghead PCB, but since it is December that means we gotta do something.

Dec. 7th - 21st - free domestic shipping (all) and free international shipping (under $50).
Plus, there will be a "mini-sale" on a few different projects that I have a lot of stock on. Details on the 7th.

Dec.22nd - Jan 1st the store will close.

Also, we'll wrap up October's contest starting tomorrow (yikes!) and start the BEST OF 2013 pedal contest. This will go from Nov 1st - Jan 5th. The prize will be a $100 gift certificate....one winner only!

midwayfair

Brian, are we going to do December PIFs this year?

GermanCdn

Quote from: midwayfair on December 05, 2013, 01:12:58 PM
Brian, are we going to do December PIFs this year?

This thought crossed my mind too today.  For some reason, Jon and I are in sync on posts.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Scruffie

Are any new projects expected to drop in that time frame? Save you making 2 free shippings!
Works at Lectric-FX

madbean

Not sure about new projects. I'm doing a re-order from the manufacturer this week so it's possible. But, it would be one of the easy ones...none of the EHX stuff is ready yet.

I can get the PIF set up tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder!

Scruffie

Works at Lectric-FX

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Scruffie on December 05, 2013, 01:50:34 PM
Quote from: madbean on December 05, 2013, 01:45:26 PM
none of the EHX stuff is ready yet.
:'(

Any updates on it?

Ha...ha...

FIRST rule of Bean-club...

You DON'T ask questions about new project details in Bean-club!  ;)

Scruffie

I know the rules  ;) just figured as it was a group of projects Bean specifically said wont be ready he might have some word of what was going on... and I really want them!  :P
Works at Lectric-FX

madbean

Oh, it's okay. When it goes on for months with no updates I expect people to ask.

Current status: A few hundred dollars spent on prototypes. Result: None working 100%...yet.
I know there is a high desire for the Attack Decay and the Polyphase, so I will probably finish those first. Actually, the Attack Decay is #1 for me to finish.

Isaiah

Is the Harbinger II ready to go, or does it need tweaking?
Do you have a rough date for it, please? ;)

Govmnt_Lacky

@Brian

DEFINITELY want me some Attack/Decay!!!  :o

@Scruffie

No worries man.... was more of a joke than a hand slapping!  ;)

Mich P

Scruffie

Quote from: madbean on December 05, 2013, 07:59:22 PM
Oh, it's okay. When it goes on for months with no updates I expect people to ask.

Current status: A few hundred dollars spent on prototypes. Result: None working 100%...yet.
I know there is a high desire for the Attack Decay and the Polyphase, so I will probably finish those first. Actually, the Attack Decay is #1 for me to finish.
But my vactrols look so lonely :P fair enough the Attack Decay will probably generate the bigger interest though.

If I can help in any way to get them working let me know as I know my fair share when it comes to EHX stuff.
Works at Lectric-FX

madbean

jimilee

*sigh* I hope your kid has a nice Christmas, mines getting some cool pedals!  ;D ;D ;D
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.