News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

12.13 Etcher's Paradise update

Started by madbean, December 13, 2013, 06:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aballen

Um, I just noticed the Horndog... anyone build this one yet... I've been dying for a good bit crusher.

Clayford

Brian - I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

atreidesheir

mini tube wah = excitement.  don't know why, but should be special.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

gtangas

Quote from: atreidesheir on February 25, 2014, 06:19:14 PM
mini tube wah = excitement.  don't know why, but should be special.

yeap!!!

waiting specially for that one...hehehe

any news on the files release?

m-Kresol

I know you're probably busy as hell with function-fx starting besides other things, nevertheless I wanted to ask if there's an update on when we can begin the etching madness.
Sorry, I'm just too impatient to wait for it...
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

madbean

I'll start on the website re-design beginning in April. That should take a week. Another week or so to get the documentation together on the etching projects. Probably, I will release them in 2 or 3 batches over the course of a few weeks. So, end of April.

muddyfox

So, I have a month to finally get my etching s*it together! I've been putting off starting etching again for years but this is a monumental kick in the bee-hind so really, I have no more excuses.

Mad propz to you for setting this up, B.!

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

jackbart1960

Wow just saw this. Thank you Brian!!!!

insomniac2295

pikervs

oh. my. god.
I can't even begin to describe how much this project, nay, this GODSEND, will mean to me. madbean, you little genious, you!
there's nearly everything I could ask for in it! it's only missing the Zero Point delays (but I have a feeling the YubDub will be just as good as a project), the Pearl Octaver (I can live without it though), the vintage Fuzz Face (but there's TONS of other fuzzes I can totally work with there), the ehx and mxr flangers (this is a bit of a letdown but I already have a nice electric mistress layout so I can't complain) and the Phase 90 (but there's plenty of layouts for this plus there's the phase 45 in here)!
thinking about the etchers is such a nice thing to do... oh god, I'm dropping some massive spaghetti, am I not?

I have some questions:
1) when is all this going to be released to the public? (I bet you saw this question coming ahah)
2) is the Boneyard (Carl Martin Plexitone) going to be the 3 channel version (boost, crunch and hi-gain)?
3) will you add any other Paul C. inspired effects to this, given you included a FatBastard clone?
4) will all the old files still be available?

Looking forward to it! (and looking forward to an answer as well ahah)

circusbrains

I'm excited about this and anxiously waiting !

Valid

Pinky-ring-middle-index x 1.000.000.000

euphyllia

Hey Brian,  any update on the etching projects? I understand you are tremendously busy but I have been checking this post pretty much every day for the last 3 months out of excitement and anticipation  :D
I'm sure there are many like me who are hanging for any news,  even if is just a teaser.
Cheers
David.

juansolo

#...been spendin' most our lives waiting for the etcher's paradise...#

;)

Michelle Pfiefer.... Hmmmmm.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk