Merry Christmas my friends!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

pryde

Merry xmas/holiday/festivus, etc. to all of you!

bcalla

As my dad used to say:

Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo!

lincolnic

Merry Christmas to all of you, and all the best for a great 2014.

(Am I the only one here who doesn't celebrate Christmas?)

gordo

Hi Jimi, Merry Christmas.  Its one of my few commercial effects by
TC Electronics.  Its a tap tempo digital delay with presets and an analog to digital "color" pot that I leave at full CW digital.  Its about the cleanest digital delay I've used and does nice "Edge" stuff as well as ambient and fat solo settings.  The reason it fits in so well with my board is that you can set the tempo by BPM as well as milliseconds.  We play to click tracks to lock to video or just keep good time and I can set the delay to a tempo of, say, 74 bpm and be dead on to the click.  Its the only delay i've found that does this, but then again, this is the only band I've played with that locks to click.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on December 26, 2013, 01:48:12 AM
Hi Jimi, Merry Christmas.  Its one of my few commercial effects by
TC Electronics.  Its a tap tempo digital delay with presets and an analog to digital "color" pot that I leave at full CW digital.  Its about the cleanest digital delay I've used and does nice "Edge" stuff as well as ambient and fat solo settings.  The reason it fits in so well with my board is that you can set the tempo by BPM as well as milliseconds.  We play to click tracks to lock to video or just keep good time and I can set the delay to a tempo of, say, 74 bpm and be dead on to the click.  Its the only delay i've found that does this, but then again, this is the only band I've played with that locks to click.
That sounds killer. I love delays.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.