News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zero Point

Started by pickdropper, December 26, 2013, 07:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m-Kresol

Wow! My ZeroPoint SDX can't keep up with that one. I should get me a laser as well, maybe I can get one of my friends to steal it from his lab ;)
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

midwayfair

Dave, this may be my favorite finish/design I've ever seen of yours. I don't think I've ever seen something remotely like it on a pedal.

Quote from: pickdropper on December 26, 2013, 02:56:42 PMI saw one the other day where the person announced the pedal company before they had built their first pedal.

*headdesk*

pickdropper

Thanks guys for all of the positive comments.  Much appreciated.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

pedalhealer

Hey! Very nice job and cover!
www.pedalhealer.com
instagram: pedalhealer_dot_com

stevie1556

That is beautiful! I love all your etched enclosures, they always look amazing! And the wiring is stupidly neat!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

DutchMF

"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

jprizz

I hope that said pedal company also sell pedals with proprietary laser etching too!

Awesome as usual.
-Josh

micromegas

Best looking pedal of  the year for me!! And there were others that are very hard to beat, plus I use to be a sucker for hammertones.. but this is really nice and original. I like the fact that there's not much cable to be seen!.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

flanagan0718

This thing looks flawless!!! Great Job!

aeroemi

This thing is awesome!! Great job! What kind of switch did you use? They don't look the same as the classic 3pdt ones...

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

pickdropper

Quote from: aeroemi on January 08, 2014, 07:33:06 AM
This thing is awesome!! Great job! What kind of switch did you use? They don't look the same as the classic 3pdt ones...

It's just a SPST momentary.  There is a relay switching board mounted under the main board.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

aeroemi

Quote from: pickdropper on January 08, 2014, 08:33:41 AM

Quote from: aeroemi on January 08, 2014, 07:33:06 AM

It's just a SPST momentary.  There is a relay switching board mounted under the main board.

Cool... ;)

Gledison

I want a lazer etching machine too! Gee! I thought that was a decal! The sky is the limit?
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?