News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tiny 2P4T rotaries found!

Started by midwayfair, December 26, 2013, 12:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

Quote from: jubal81 on March 10, 2014, 08:18:05 AM
Anyone have an extra one of these around I could play with?

I got you, Jason. I'll send them tomorrow morning.

Realistically I'm not going to build enough projects to use the ones I have!

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

GrindCustoms

Hey Jon, if you don't mind i would certainly buy 1 or 2 from you, seems to be the holy grail of clipping options :)

Just PM me if it's all good for you.

Thanks

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

selfdestroyer

Anyone have 2 or 3 of these they would like to sell me?

Cody

midwayfair

Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 06, 2014, 02:58:15 PM

Cody

I can send you a couple, Cody.

BTW, I just used one today where space was a real concern. If you bend the pins down -- or obviously board mount them -- they're exactly the same size as a 16mm potentiometer.

I really like these; about the only thing not great about them is that the number of throws isn't variable.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: midwayfair on April 06, 2014, 03:15:25 PM
Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 06, 2014, 02:58:15 PM

Cody

I can send you a couple, Cody.

BTW, I just used one today where space was a real concern. If you bend the pins down -- or obviously board mount them -- they're exactly the same size as a 16mm potentiometer.

I really like these; about the only thing not great about them is that the number of throws isn't variable.

Cool beans, Ill PM you my info.

Cody

dan.schumaker

A little late to this one, but does anyone have one to sell?  I am going to give it a try on the Twin Peaks Tremolo.

Thanks

arthurc

I broke down and brought a gross of them. Anyone needs an oddone for a build let me know.
-Arthur

TGP39

Quote from: arthurc on July 16, 2014, 03:43:01 PM
I broke down and brought a gross of them. Anyone needs an oddone for a build let me know.
-Arthur
Hey Arthur, I could purchase 3 off you if you want? I'm curious to see these as well. Thanks in advance. Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

arthurc

I ordered some so if you need a few to mess around with ill send them your way.

TGP39

That would be greatly appreciated. Let me PM you my info. Thank you. Steve
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

ThePastRecedes

Anybody want to sell me one for my wah project? Or we could trade a few for a PCB when it's verified.

I build stuff for myself, sometimes I do 1 offs, I label them as HornBlende Audio.