News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Nother daddy daughter build

Started by jimilee, January 01, 2014, 09:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So she likes to build pedals with me, so here's what I did with her. Complicated bracelet made from small rubber bands. Yeah!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

My daughter has one of those, too.  The technology is beyond me.   ;D
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

muddyfox

There was an instructable for this circulating the global emails right before Xmas. I think this exact one can be found on YT (blocked @work so I can't check). Fun things to make, but ripping out wrist hairs way too often for my liking.  ::)

billstein

That's awesome! One of your best builds yet. :)

muddyfox

bcalla

That looks like the wiring for my Zero point SDX!

That's a nice project, I miss those days...  My 'little girl' is 27.

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

wgc

My 6yo got one of these too.  Took me about two hours before I got the hang of it... Super frustrating when one the bands slips out midway through.  Fixable, but still!

Love your color theme. ;)
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Bret608

Shoot, that reminds me! My daughter got one of these looms for Christmas. She made me a bracelet and I totally forgot to wear it for my first day back at work today!

sirbergersworth

Rainbow Looms Rock.
Those little bands seem to be all over my damn house. lol

Sent using Tapatalk
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand, says, "Don't you see?"
-Robert Hunter

davent

Ditto->daughter (19)->Christmas->Rainbow Loom

...and great looking bracelet Jimi, love the colour scheme!
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Soup39

the amount of time yesterday spent trying to figure the damn Crazy 8 pattern was exponentially more than my viewing bowl game!  I must have watched 7 different videos and pulled the thing apart an equal amount of times. 

gtr2

Quote from: Soup39 on January 02, 2014, 09:27:13 AM
the amount of time yesterday spent trying to figure the damn Crazy 8 pattern was exponentially more than my viewing bowl game!  I must have watched 7 different videos and pulled the thing apart an equal amount of times.

haha, my son wanted those rubber band things..  I held him off for now  8)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimilee

You guys are awesome. YouTube videos are the way to go, I got these little rubber bands everywhere too, they're even on my front and back porch???
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.