News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My First Multiplex!!!

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, January 08, 2014, 01:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Looked for recommendations for a Delay as I have gone without one for quite a while and I was steadfastly pointed towards Josh's Multiplex. It WAS NOT a bad decision!

I really didn't want to go BBD on this and I already had a stockpile of PT2399s (Directly from Princeton so I knew they were good) so I decided to get the PCB from him and make a go of it! Went totally stock on this one and I must say, this is one of the most versatile and incredible non-BBD delays that I have ever played through. I love the flexibility that the 2 Delay controls give me and the momentary ramp up for the Tape stomp just makes it over the top.

Etched faceplate is courtesy of Jon (Hope all is going well for you bro!) He is a class act and helped a fellow brother out when I needed a quality job as you can see.

No regrets here. Just pure AWSOMENESS!!!

selfdestroyer

Looks fantastic. I have to say that it is by far my favorite delay. Its used 80% more than my Strymon Timeline just for simplicity. I love how you faceplate came out. So clean.

sirbergersworth

Great looking build.
Love my multiplex also. It replaced my Ibanez DE-7 on my board. The DE-7 while sounding great is not the most reliable pedal. The Multiplex was more than a substitute, it exceeded the DE-7.

Sent using Tapatalk
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand, says, "Don't you see?"
-Robert Hunter

warriorpoet

That is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.  It it just INCREDIBLE!  Great work!

I want to get into my Multiplex soooo bad right now, but my list is a little long...
Mzo.FX, Owner

gtr2

Killer looking build and well executed wiring my friend!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

billstein

Beautiful build. One of the nicest mp's I've seen.

midwayfair

pickdropper

Really pretty.  The plate looks great.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

wretched

Stomptown

Looks great! I'm stoked to see the final product and those knobs are awesome!

lincolnic

This is classy, inside and out.

LaceSensor

micromegas

Guys, your builds and comments are really encoraging me to build the MP board I have laying around... Love how clean the guts look.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

Cortexturizer

https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams