News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Global Account Purge on April 15th

Started by madbean, April 08, 2014, 03:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

On 04.15.14 I will do a massive purge of "zero-post" members. Any registered member who has not made at least one post on the forum will have their account deleted. We have some 3000 non-posting members here and it is too much of a task to try and figure out if someone is visiting the forum regularly but not posting (obviously I would rather not delete those accounts but I don't have 10 hours to figure it out). So, I'll be using an axe instead of a scalpel to clean the forum up.

If you are registered but have never posted, please make at least one post to avoid deletion. There is a new sub-forum to introduce yourself, if you like.
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?board=61.0

madbean

I'm giving a one day extension because I'm too busy to do this tonight. Please, if you have 0 posts then make one by tomorrow!

madbean

Purge is done. I did my best to save all 0 posts accounts that were active within the last 30 days, but a couple might have been deleted. We've had almost 13000 registrations, but only a couple thousand of those are truly active. Still, that's a good sized group!