News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Rams Head Pi and a SHO-GUN

Started by hoodoo, March 20, 2014, 11:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

G'day to all, Matt here, with a couple of newies. Two standard builds, a Mudbunny built to ram's head specs and a SHO, built with a shared osh park project by rullywow, thanks mate. My first build was a rams head mudbunny, a bit rough around the edges, so i thought i'd do another one, now that i've got some idea about what i'm doing  ;) For anyone looking for the lumberg jacks, contact Paul, Chromesphere, he has them. I used a real lumberg in the mudbunny and the knockoff in the SHO, i can't tell any difference, both good quality.
Anyhow, here you go

Thomas_H

Great looking and very clean indside! Good job.
DIY-PCBs and projects:

micromegas

Quote from: Thomas_H on March 21, 2014, 01:23:21 AM
Great looking and very clean indside! Good job.

+1

Very "Juanish" (I think it is the envirotex thing...) but also original
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

rullywowr

Nice and tidy!  Love both of them, "fo-SHO!"

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

bcalla

midwayfair

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Super clean Matt! Love the graphics and your attention to detail.

Cody

hoodoo

Thanks for the kind words, "Juanish", that's the second time someone has said that about my builds, i must be doing something right  ;D. Forgot to have a whinge in the original post too, about the Tayda right angle pcb mount pots. Was very excited when they started stocking these. The reason for the different coloured knobs was that they were the only knobs i had in my stash, that fit the shafts (too big).
You get what you pay for, i suppose  :P

lincolnic

These are fantastic. Where'd you get the knobs from?

culturejam

Dude, that Shogun graphic is killer. I'm somewhat obsessed with Japanese history and of course the Samurai. Tokugawa Shogunate dynasty FTW!  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

hoodoo

Knobs are from a place here in Australia, called jaycar, I don't know if they are OS or not, and thanks again, Matt.

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk