News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Quick question: what to build????

Started by DutchMF, January 12, 2014, 07:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

Been doing a lot of work on Project "I", but this week, I want to do a quick, not-to-difficult build. I have parts and boards to build any one of these:

- Madbean DoubleFlush trem. Would be nice to compare it to the STM I have on my board right now.
- Function f(x) fundraiser Greasegun. Heard some very nice words on this one, like to try it.
- Function f(x) fundraiser DuoVibe. Haven't read anything about this....... I might have missed it, but it got me more than  a bit curious!

Cast your votes, please!

Thanx, Paul

(No, I won't be finishing my NoMojo anytime soon.......  ;))
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Ettore_M

I would go for the vibe! I love those things!  ;D
However, I've seen only CJ's build report. But from the demo, it sounds quite nice! ;)

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

juansolo

Haven't got a STM but have a Double Flush and it's rather excellent. If you've got the bits, make a Quadravibe. One of bean's weirdly under built effects. I really love that thing.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

DutchMF

Quote from: juansolo on January 12, 2014, 08:46:48 AM
Haven't got a STM but have a Double Flush and it's rather excellent. If you've got the bits, make a Quadravibe. One of bean's weirdly under built effects. I really love that thing.

Would love to build one of those, but I don't have the board. Should contact 'The Dude' about that...... Thanks for the reminder!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

selfdestroyer

I would do the Greasegun.. I spent an hour with mine last night and had a blast. Great sounding pedal.

evildead222