News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Go Fuzz (Grind Custom Bendover)

Started by trustybs, January 21, 2014, 10:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Great!! nice to see different enclosures over here!
Cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

trustybs

Quote from: GrindCustoms on January 24, 2014, 05:37:31 PM
Shipped... with a little extra so you can really compare ;)

Enjoy!

Hi there, there was a looooooooooooong time since you send me the trannies but i changed my computer and had troubles with that.  Anyway, thanks again for sending the SS9013.  Really, there is a big difference, the pedal sound is less generic fuzz, a bit less gain but it is not as "acid" as before, in a word GREAT.  I also tried the germanium you send me.  They sound really nice but with less less gain. No matter the trimmers setting i get very little gain.  But it sounds fantastic! i love the sound they give.  I considered adding a switch to choose between the ss9013 and the germanium but i should put two more trimmers as the setting is very different.  So i leave it as it is as i can swap transistors when i want.  Anyway thank you again, now i don't i have a pedal i like, i have a pedal (in fact two) i love.

GrindCustoms

Quote from: trustybs on May 29, 2014, 07:22:06 PM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on January 24, 2014, 05:37:31 PM
Shipped... with a little extra so you can really compare ;)

Enjoy!

Hi there, there was a looooooooooooong time since you send me the trannies but i changed my computer and had troubles with that.  Anyway, thanks again for sending the SS9013.  Really, there is a big difference, the pedal sound is less generic fuzz, a bit less gain but it is not as "acid" as before, in a word GREAT.  I also tried the germanium you send me.  They sound really nice but with less less gain. No matter the trimmers setting i get very little gain.  But it sounds fantastic! i love the sound they give.  I considered adding a switch to choose between the ss9013 and the germanium but i should put two more trimmers as the setting is very different.  So i leave it as it is as i can swap transistors when i want.  Anyway thank you again, now i don't i have a pedal i like, i have a pedal (in fact two) i love.

Cool! :D

Glad that you can finally apreciate it, it's a great fuzz circuit.

Cheers mate!

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

peAk

Looooooooooooove it!

Slanted enclosures are the shizniz