News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Red llama

Started by Jmilla, January 28, 2014, 12:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmilla

My first waterslide attempt. Put together in Inkscape thanks to some awesome member tutorials. Overall ok to a first attempt I think.

No gutshot as it looks terrible.

selfdestroyer

Wow, This is a great waterslide application. I still have yet to get one I like since I always botch it up at the last minute. Great job... also, any gut shot is a good gut shot. Messy or not they all get the job done.

Jmilla

Thanks, I used the krylon triple thick glaze and it was a breeze.

blackedition

the clear coat looks great.  how did you apply the krylon triple thick glaze? 

Jmilla

I used several really thin coats with a couple minutes between coats and then went thicker that last two. Actually suprised it turned out this well.

evildead222

Looks sweet, how about a gut shot?

jimilee

Are your in and outs reversed on purpose? that a great looking decal for sure.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

bcalla

Your decal looks great, nice work!

Jmilla

Yeah the way I set my board up the bottom row all goes one way and the top row goes back the other  so ann the patch cables are neat and not crossing everywhere.

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Jmilla on January 28, 2014, 04:34:52 PM
Yeah the way I set my board up the bottom row all goes one way and the top row goes back the other  so ann the patch cables are neat and not crossing everywhere.

Dang It!!!

For a second there I was ready to send out your "Welcome LEFTY player" packet. It comes with a membership card and everything!  8)  ::)

jimilee

Quote from: Jmilla on January 28, 2014, 04:34:52 PM
I wondered about that, Genius man, just Genius!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

lincolnic

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on January 28, 2014, 04:42:35 PM
Dang It!!!

For a second there I was ready to send out your "Welcome LEFTY player" packet. It comes with a membership card and everything!  8)  ::)

Brother! I thought I was the only one!