gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

pryde

"Light Saber Rental Fee"

Love it  ;D

Ettore_M

Epic!  ;D
Pretty clever, I have to admit though! People will love it for sure!  ;)

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

neve1272

finally one step closer in my dream of becoming a jedi master
Kip

juansolo

What if you have your own light sabre...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

jkokura

Quote from: gtr2 on January 29, 2014, 07:28:57 PM
thought of you Jacob

I feel so honoured!

Also, I've taken that class already... wasn't worth it. I already knew more than the instructor. It was like he was the Padawan and I was Yoda.

Jacob

(jokes)
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

gtr2

Quote from: jkokura on January 30, 2014, 07:39:38 PM

Also, I've taken that class already... wasn't worth it. I already knew more than the instructor. It was like he was the Padawan and I was Yoda.

Jacob

(jokes)

O, I already thought you achieved the highest level saber...  what was it again?
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

midwayfair

Unfortunately, to get into the class, you have to be able to pick up the lightsaber from across the room and bring it to your hand with the force.

So far Silent Bob is signed up, but they're short on students.

Scruffie

Quote from: midwayfair on January 31, 2014, 03:28:21 AM
Unfortunately, to get into the class, you have to be able to pick up the lightsaber from across the room and bring it to your hand with the force.

So far Silent Bob is signed up, but they're short on students.
I bet that pesky LaFours tries to get in his way!
Works at Lectric-FX

Shrtyska9

Yeah but Brody just stink palmed him.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Richard

jimilee

Comfortable and safe environment..... I guess it's a no storm trooper zone? And who doesn't love "fancy spins"!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Quote from: juansolo on January 30, 2014, 07:08:35 PM
What if you have your own light sabre...
Then you're most likely single and you should move out of your moms house and get a real job!......or you should reevaluate your life....or suckas! I got my own light saber!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Scruffie

Sometimes I kinda feel that to DIY I have to love star wars... Jarjar binks is everyone's favourite right?
Works at Lectric-FX

jimilee

Quote from: Scruffie on January 31, 2014, 04:32:11 AM
Sometimes I kinda feel that to DIY I have to love star wars... Jarjar binks is everyone's favourite right?
You're no star wars fan! :-b

Scruffie

Quote from: jimilee on January 31, 2014, 04:40:21 AM

Quote from: Scruffie on January 31, 2014, 04:32:11 AM
You're no star wars fan! :-b
;D to clarify I grew up watching it, one of the earliest things I can remember watching... but i'm not a fanatic.

I was like... 10? when the prequels came out and good lord did they suck... then again I thought lord of the rings sucked... book and film.
Works at Lectric-FX