News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pinker Flesh!

Started by jalmonsalmon, January 30, 2014, 01:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jalmonsalmon

Yeah been busy, took a stab at another vero build, this time of a pink flesh, made it for myself and I must say, this one is staying glued to my pedal board!  Has that sound we all know from Mr. Gilmour in spades!

And of course the guts!

I have a thing for vero.... Very easy

Cheers!
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .

selfdestroyer

Very nice.. I'm a sucker for any Big Muff variant. Your art work came out great and I love you take on the Skreddy logo font. I started building on vero and got to get comfortable with it but found that I really liked the wiring on etched PCBs than doing the velcro or double sided tape to mount the board. I try to get everything with board mounted pots now.. but saying all that, I still bust out a vero from time to time. It does feel very DIY and rewarding to do a pedal on strip board.

Cortexturizer

https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

jalmonsalmon

Quote from: Cortexturizer on January 30, 2014, 01:21:43 AM
love the way it looks
. Thank you very much! I am new to water slides so always fun when I get the graphics how I want them! Very rewarding!
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .

jalmonsalmon

Quote from: selfdestroyer on January 30, 2014, 01:20:50 AM
Very nice.. I'm a sucker for any Big Muff variant. Your art work came out great and I love you take on the Skreddy logo font. I started building on vero and got to get comfortable with it but found that I really liked the wiring on etched PCBs than doing the velcro or double sided tape to mount the board. I try to get everything with board mounted pots now.. but saying all that, I still bust out a vero from time to time. It does feel very DIY and rewarding to do a pedal on strip board.
I only do vero when the build is simple... This one was not so busy but anything with more then 4 knobs, forget it...
Thank you for the kind words!
Yeah I love a usable big muff variant and this is one of them! Heheh
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .