News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

i'm back. kind of.

Started by mandrewbot3k, January 30, 2014, 12:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandrewbot3k

It's been a while since I worked on anything pedal related. My little girl is 8 months old now and the house is a bit more organized that I'm getting some more free time. I still have about 12 pcbs sitting around and now replanning all my builds. Waiting for Tayda to come around with a coupon code so I can stock up on some stuff.

Here are the builds I'm planning this year...
125b (sideways maybe or 1590bb) Flapjack and Rangemaster combo
1590bb Kingslayer and Bearhug combo - The OD will be on a footswitch and probably have a toggle to swap Comp - >OD or OD-> comp(boost)
1590bb Fatpants and Egodriver combo
125b Sparkplug
125b Black 65
125b Moon Lander
1590bb Multiplex
Jubilee drive if I can fit it.

I run a Timmy (Vero), Ts808 (GGG landgraff clone), BBE two timer delay, and a Quasar (RC booster) right now.

Any combo or build suggestions? Im thinking fatpans/ego first and then the moon lander. I'm curious if anyone finds any of these as must haves on their boards.
Andrew

(Formerly roflcopter)

GermanCdn

Multiplex Jr and a Tenebrion.  It's a bitch to fit in a BB, but it sounds killer.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

GermanCdn

Oh, and if you're building a Multiplex, make sure you add the mod board.  Might want to go with a 125BB for that.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

rullywowr

Welcome back!  FYI...Tayda has a 10% off code which is good until Mar 31st.  I just used it and it works fine.  Not sure if they will have a 15% coming up soon but I couldn't wait any longer.  Regardless of the Chinese Festival, they are shipping.

10% off code is "EB666444 " valid until Mar 31st.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Jabulani Jonny

Quote from: GermanCdn on January 30, 2014, 01:32:22 PM
Multiplex Jr and a Tenebrion.  It's a bitch to fit in a BB, but it sounds killer.

I have to agree, although mine are in separate enclosures. They sound fantastic together. The tenebrion is a fantastic verb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonathan