News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

More stuff I've made before...

Started by juansolo, January 31, 2014, 06:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

I promise the next one will be something new. Anyhow, one of my favourite pedals, a Klonpressor. It's a Klone and a Compressor. Shimples.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

bcalla

As always, nice work.  You choose the most interesting artwork.

billstein

Flawless as usual. Just last night I was thinking about this combination but with an Afterlife in front of the Klone. I was going to name it Klonepressor too.

Edit: Just noticed yours is named Klonpressor not Klonepressor but close enough that it looks like I'm ripping you off. :)

pickdropper

I have a similar pedal in an eternal holding pattern.  It's nearly the same, it just has a Love Squeeze and a Kingslayer (aka LoveSlayer).  I don't think the graphic will look as nice as yours, however.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

juansolo

Quote from: billstein on January 31, 2014, 07:45:40 PM
Flawless as usual. Just last night I was thinking about this combination but with an Afterlife in front of the Klone. I was going to name it Klonepressor too.

Edit: Just noticed yours is named Klonpressor not Klonepressor but close enough that it looks like I'm ripping you off. :)

Go for it, the name makes sense  ;D

rullywowr

I always love your builds and especially the cool-ass graphics.  Nice and tidy, stunning inside and out!   :)

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

hoodoo

Flawless and impressive as always mate  :)

jubal81

One of my favorite JuanSpecial graphics ever. It even makes those knobs look good.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

juansolo

Bah, I love the Re'an soft touch knobs. They're knobs of wonderful awesomeness. I've never understood the dislike for them.