News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Half Pi

Started by pickdropper, January 31, 2014, 05:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

This is (obviously) a Phase 90 in a mini.  I decided to keep the artwork simple on this one. I almost titled it "Cartesian Plain."  :-)

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

flanagan0718

This is Fantastic!!! I love the simplicity of the art. Also, DAMN!, you know how to cram a pedal in a 1590A! That's impressive. Where is that board from? would like to possibly grab one?

pickdropper

Thanks, Man.

The board is my layout.  I don't have extras now, but I will be ordering more.  If there's interest, I'll likely post some for sale here.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jimmybjj

That layout is intense!
Pcbs no longer available

muddyfox

Whoa! Now that's tight like a night!

flanagan0718

I would absolutely grab one of these. I just finished a MB Smoothie and love it! Next is a Phase 90 then i might attempt a Phase 100 if GGG still has some boards when i'm ready.

jubal81

Damn that's slick! Great layout.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

muddyfox

And that laser etch gets me every time... I don't think you can do a fugly looking box with it even if you tried.

Well, I probably could...  ::)

micromegas

'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

bcalla

Very nice.  I struggle with getting everything into larger enclosures, I don't know how you guys do this.  It's like building a ship in a bottle.

midwayfair

Great work on the layout. :)

alanp

PD, you are a scary, scary man.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

wgc

gah!  can't see the pix   :(
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

rullywowr

Are you sure you couldn't fit a CE-2 in there in addition with the space left over?   ;D

That's one awesome layout, you sure know how to use 1590A space effectively.  The etch is bad-ass too.  Super nice. 

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

juansolo

Most impressive sir. I'd likely snag a board off you also if you do a run ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk