News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Multiplex with modulation...

Started by greysun, February 01, 2014, 04:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greysun

I wanted a multiplex, I wanted modulation in it, and I didn't want a horizontal pedal, SOOOO... I took the circuit for the 1776 modulation board and went to town with some perf board and 9mm pots to make it as SMALL as possible. I added a DPDT on-off-on toggle with LEDs so I can switch the modulation between delay 1 and delay 2. As you can see below, it worked and I was able to sneak a daughter board under the main board and not affect the pedal orientation!

I never label my pedals cause I'm lazy and I kind of like when they look like fancy kids toys. I know what the knobs do, I'll never sell them, so that's all I care about. Anyway. 

Knobs are purple. I'll eventually replace the 3way switch with something more appropriate. This works for now.

Works and sounds great. I built 2 identical ones (the other one is red sparkle with black knobs). This is about as good as it gets for a delay. :-)

Thanks for designing this thing!

selfdestroyer

That is awesome. Great job on that.

gtr2

Well that's a pretty sneaky trick!  Nice work on getting that all in there.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

lincolnic

The most impressive thing about this is that it doesn't even look like you modified anything. Great work!

Hangingmonkey

Cool, nice job with the perf.  Im currently rehousing my multiplex with mods. 
I was going to ask why you did a separate led for each modulation, but then I thought why not.
Great job!

greysun

Thanks for the kind words... I did a separate LED for each so that I would know which delay has the modulation going (I can only have one delay at a time with modulation on) - I could listen, but again... I'm lazy. ;-)