News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VTL5C3's for Good Price in UK (+ Other goodies)

Started by raulduke, February 05, 2014, 03:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevie1556

Sorry to bump an old thread, but just to let others know, I ordered from these guys 2 days ago, the vactrols turned up today, well packed. Won't be able to try them out for a few days yet, but they look good quality.

The same ones I've seen on ebay were around the £12-15 mark, so it's a massive saving.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

raulduke

Quote from: stevie1556 on March 07, 2014, 12:30:47 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread, but just to let others know, I ordered from these guys 2 days ago, the vactrols turned up today, well packed. Won't be able to try them out for a few days yet, but they look good quality.

The same ones I've seen on ebay were around the £12-15 mark, so it's a massive saving.

Yeah they seem fine to me.

Was going to buy some more so I have a good stock. There are a lot of fun things you can do with Vactrols once you get over the initial cost of the buggars.

stevie1556

The only rhink I've seen them in is a Cardinal Tremalo (I really need to build one of those) and the Afterlife. I love my Afterlife though.

Scruffie

Does anyone know a place that stocks the CoolAudio VTL5C3 clone? They're $2.70 a piece at 100+ orders so even with store mark up...
Works at Lectric-FX