News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My nameless Current Lover

Started by das234, February 04, 2014, 07:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

das234

Just got done boxing up my Current Lover built according to the doc.  I liked the image of the girl and light bulbs so well I decided not to splatter a name over it so the pedal is nameless.  Bonus - I didn't have to think of a clever name.  The giant LED is green because I accidentally burned out the only red one I had while testing CLRs to get the brightness right.  I may switch it out later.  Oh, and I put some black 1900 knobs on it.  They're so versatile.

It's got troubles though.  After a little finicky biasing, it worked fine in the pre-box testing but now I've got no signal.  So I need to troubleshoot what I loused up during boxing.  I'm optimistic I'll track it down.  If not, you all will be hearing from me over in tech support.  Wish me luck!

das234

Didn't find anything obvious.  I'll have to dig in a little further but it WILL work again!

jimilee

Looks great! Usually it's the pots against the enclosure or just a silly wiring mistake I was sure I melted down the stomp in last build from silly wiring errors.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

das234

Um.  Duh.  I had a jack wired backwards.  Works fine now.

billstein

Beautiful build inside and out. I really like the decal.