News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

3.15 - What's coming up...

Started by madbean, March 15, 2011, 09:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

It will be a few days more before hand-made boards are ready to ship again. It's taking me a lot longer to get the new machine set-up, but I am making steady progress. I expect to have ordering back for them at the end of this week.

The Sabertooth briefly appeared to be out of stock, but I adjusted the inventory numbers so it is available for order---I had less put in than I actually had on-hand. Usually, I do the opposite!

The order for new manufactured boards has been placed. The following will be available in two weeks:

Chunk Chunk
Glitterrattii
Karate Shop (FKA Slap Chop)
King of Klones
Poindexter
Snarkdoodle
Yellow Shark

This will also include the re-order of Zombii boards and more Road Rages (which are almost gone). All the new boards (but not the RR and zombii) will be in RED because...what the hell.

I should have the new projects out at the end of this week. These are the possible releases, but I don't know for sure, yet.

Boneyard : CM Plexitone
Gearhead: Screwdriver
Pig Butt: Op-Amp Muff
Sparkplug: This is a mash-up of a ZenDrive and BluesBreaker with a clean blend.
Egghead: Clark Gainster
LaVache: Les Lius
Weener Wah
Maybe a boost based on a Silvertone amp.
I might make a few boards available for the Vibrating Stump (Vibrostomp) layout I did on FSB --- probably only 5 or so.

--- I've also started some work on the Stage Fright Phaser, King Kong/ Velcro Vibe (I don't know what to name it) and Moodring reverb.

aziltz

damnit 'bean.  I have a muff-ish fuzz i was going to name the Sparkplug.

just kidding about being mad.

how's that machine running? 

k.rock!

Super excited dude!! Thanks a lot for all your work so far! U da man! haha

Any chance you will throw in that list the Lowrider project?  :)
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

night-B

Is it possible to be one of the lucky owner of a vibrostomp board? +1 for the lowrider  ;D

Haberdasher

Sweet!

Any special parts needed for the Boneyard other than the 14 pin ics?  Do you know the value of the pots yet?

I can't wait for the univibe!  FWIW, I like King Kong name better than Velcro. :)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

gtr2

The sparkplug sparks my interest..

My vote is for King Kong as well  ;D
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimmybjj

I don't have a particular board in mind as I want most of them but it would cool that have a poll for up coming possibilities.
Pcbs no longer available

thetrend77

ridgeback

Does the Double Flush fall under the hand-made board category?  I have parts coming tomorrow for that project and just wondering what your estimated availability is for that board.  Thanks.

And thanks for providing these amazing products.

BarryW

Really looking forward to the Velcro Vibe - also LaVache, Gearhead.  Thanks Brian!  I appreciate all the cool stuff you do

madbean

Quote from: ridgeback on March 15, 2011, 12:36:39 PM
Does the Double Flush fall under the hand-made board category?  I have parts coming tomorrow for that project and just wondering what your estimated availability is for that board.  Thanks.

Yep, the DF is hand-made. It will be back with all the others in a few days. I'm not giving an exact day because it depends on how well I get the new CNC working and how fast I can start cranking stuff out on it. But, before the week is out, one way or another.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Excited for your phaser board and a solid sounding vibe project ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

crash

Patiently waiting for Chunk Chunk ;D  Is the Bloviator out of stock now?

ridgeback

Quote from: madbean on March 15, 2011, 01:19:28 PM
Quote from: ridgeback on March 15, 2011, 12:36:39 PM

Yep, the DF is hand-made. It will be back with all the others in a few days. I'm not giving an exact day because it depends on how well I get the new CNC working and how fast I can start cranking stuff out on it. But, before the week is out, one way or another.

Excellent!  Thanks for the reply.

maysink

No love for the Mysterioso Jr?  ;)
[nothing to see here]
-e