News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lavache

Started by billstein, February 17, 2014, 04:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billstein

Stock Lavache. Nice low gain pedal but I doubt it will replace my Klone.
I posted this because it's my first waterslide and Envirotex combination. Went smoothly and definitely will return to this method again and again.
Big thanks to Juan and Kleggy for the great tutorial.

Because it was a bit plain I decided to have a bit of fun in Photoshop for a couple of the shots.

pickdropper

Cleeeeaaannnn.

Nice graphics, too.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

mshuptar

Looks awesome - nice job!

jimilee

Really like the font too.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Jabulani Jonny

Jonathan

alanp

Lavache pedals are always worth it -- I prefer mine to my kingslayer :)

Extremely tidy, too!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Jabulani Jonny

So what's the Lavache supposed to be?  I'm clueless. Clips any where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonathan

hoodoo

Looks great Bill, you hooked on enviro now?  ;D

bcalla

Kinki fuzz

selfdestroyer

The aesthetics look great. At first I didn't think I liked the knobs but the more I look at it the more they grow on me. I have some of thoes knobs kicking around also from some older guitars, I will have to try them on a build. The font choice is excellent also. Clean inside and out.

Cody

blearyeyes

I've been trying to figure out the best way to get graphics onto enclosures, your work is an inspiration!

mikitz

Looks great! I have to try waterslide decaling sometime just based on this one!

If you want more bite / gain, socket the transistor and try a 2N5088 like in the original Les Lius instead of the 2N3565. It really depends on the guitar and amp combination though. It's fun to completely change the clipping by just changing the transistor. I just spend 1/2 hour going back and forth and finally settled on the 2N5088 for the earlier clipping.

For Jabulani Jonny, the pedal gives a tweed style overdrive. It gives you some grit and sustain without turning the amp up. I like setting gain to about 3 o'clock for rhythm and then hitting the boost switch for classic rock / blues leads with a strat.

rich36

That looks great.  I think that I'm definitely going to try enviro for my next build.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

stevewire

billstein,
It looks great.  I am enjoying mine also.