News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

WTF was I planing on putting in this case?

Started by midwayfair, February 19, 2014, 10:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

I have a white 1590B that I drilled for four pots and either a second LED or a toggle.

I've only had the case for a couple months and I can't figure out what the heck I was planning on putting into it.

???

jimmybjj

I saw in a previous thread (I think :) ) you were building a zen with a buffer switch, that would fit the description.
Pcbs no longer available

DutchMF

My first thought was a Mudbunny with a fourth pot (pick whichever you want) and a P19-style switch, but after some consideration, that's not really you.... Could it be a Cardinal with something extra?

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Jabulani Jonny

Thank you for the next submission for the meme thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonathan

midwayfair

Quote from: jimmybjj on February 19, 2014, 10:54:47 AM
I saw in a previous thread (I think :) ) you were building a zen with a buffer switch, that would fit the description.

I converted my mini zen to buffered input/buffered bypass ... that was a while before I bought this case. I'm not really the kind of guy to put a buffer on a switch, since buffered bypass doesn't make a difference in my setup.

heh, Thanks, JJ.

Paul: I did consider that, but I'm not sure what I'd add to a cardinal ...

aballen

Timmy pedal with a clipper switch?  Maybe a stage fright, which has two leds?

midwayfair

Actually, I figured it out. It was a 5-knob overdrive that I ended up deciding to use a different color and wanted. The lower row of knobs was supposed to be offset but I think I also didn't like that idea.

Unfortunately, I can't tell anyone what the pedal was, because it's a secret! oooh, mysterious!