News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MB Smoothie help

Started by stevie1556, March 03, 2014, 07:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevie1556

Just wondering if someone could help me out. I'm building a couple of Smoothies, and need a 250K trimmer for them. I ordered 200K and 500K from my usual parts supplier as they didn't have the right value, then forgot to order some from Tayda with my order from them as well. So my question is, will the 200K trimmer work for it? Or will I be better off using the 500K but have more trouble dialing it in.

Answers on a post card to the usual address!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

flanagan0718

I think I have a couple of these. Let me check, if so I can send them to you if you are State side.

stevie1556

Cheers for the offer bud, unfortunately I'm the other side of the pond. I'm tempted to just stick either the 200K or 500K in and hope for the best.

jimilee

Quote from: stevie1556 on March 03, 2014, 07:41:37 AM
Just wondering if someone could help me out. I'm building a couple of Smoothies, and need a 250K trimmer for them. I ordered 200K and 500K from my usual parts supplier as they didn't have the right value, then forgot to order some from Tayda with my order from them as well. So my question is, will the 200K trimmer work for it? Or will I be better off using the 500K but have more trouble dialing it in.

Answers on a post card to the usual address!

Yes, you may have more trouble dialing it in and you may almost get there but not quite. No harm in trying though.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

stevie1556

Cheers for the reply Jimi. I know it will be harder to dial in, but I'm just worried that because of the range of the pot, I wouldn't be able to dial it in right 100%. One of them is for me so I'll probably try that one with a 500K first, but the other is for a friend so I want that to be as perfect as possible.