News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Professor Tweed

Started by jimilee, February 24, 2014, 12:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Here is a standard professor tweed, sounds great with my Strat, I went with a Fender tweed motif obviously. I think it turned out well.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

Super slick, bud. I dig it!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

GermanCdn

Not a phaser, sounds great with a strat, just bought a geetar amp, methinks Jimi's gonna switch over permanently to the six string side of life soon.

Nice build brother, keep em coming.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jimilee

Quote from: GermanCdn on February 24, 2014, 06:20:00 PM
Not a phaser, sounds great with a strat, just bought a geetar amp, methinks Jimi's gonna switch over permanently to the six string side of life soon.

Nice build brother, keep em coming.
Not permanently but part time would be fun
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Droogie

Looks nice and the knobs make it !
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

jimilee

Quote from: Droogie on February 25, 2014, 08:05:09 PM
Looks nice and the knobs make it !
Thank you. Originally I was gonna use chicken heads for the full retro look, but I was afraid they'd be too big.

billstein

Nice build Jimi. Same kind of look I was thinking about when I finally get around to building my Tweedy Bird.

selfdestroyer

I missed this build Jimi. Great work on the graphics. I have yet to build this circuit may have to change that soon :]

Cody

danwelsh

Chi_Boy

jimilee

whitebread47

Great lookin' build, sir!  Is that Environtex you're doing now?

Reminds me, I needs to troubleshoot my Professor Tweed.  Got volume but no JFET gain to speak of.  :-\
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

jimilee

It is enviro I'm using. I really dig it. I Tried several trannies and the best ins were the 5457s considerably more gain than the mpf102 and the jc201s