News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Started by culturejam, February 25, 2014, 07:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Quote from: Tremster on March 17, 2014, 03:14:53 AM
I have never watched The Wire before. Have started this past weekend and have all seasons at home.
Oh dear, I won't be building much in the coming weeks.

The Wire is one of my favorites! I'm watching Season 2 of Hannibal right now. One episode left!

Quote from: Stomptown on March 13, 2014, 08:34:51 PM
Any fans of It' Always Sunny in Philadelphia? I can tell you this much; you'll love it or hate it! I love it...

I LOVE Sunny! That show kills me. one of my favorite scenes is when Charlie and Frank think to get the cat out of the wall they need to put more cats in.

GermanCdn

Quote from: madbean on February 25, 2014, 10:11:23 AM

Yeah, I never watched Archer until I saw this post and figured it would make a good Netflix binge watch weekend.  Four seasons in a day and a half later.....

Greatest.  Cartoon.  Ever.

Phrasing!  (wait, seriously, are we not doing phrasing anymore?)
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Willybomb

Just on the cartoon thing:

Metalopocalypse.

/end thread.

peterc

UK series:

Broad church
White chapel
Law and order uk
Silk
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

Muadzin

With a complete lack of decent sci-fi shows I've pretty much stopped following any TV shows. I'm also gone 4 evenings a week which further diminishes my TV viewing. I usually just switch on either Comedy Central or the Discovery Channel/National Geographic. I do like them Hillbilly reality shows though. Love them Hillbilly accents.

madbean

New season of Louie! My favorite comedian for a while. He church.

upthepunxxx

Wake up and smell the noise!!

jkokura

Finished the last episode of the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D show last night. Makes me glad there's gonna be a second. It's pretty hokey sometimes, but I enjoyed it.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

GermanCdn

You know what was really good (and won't be returning, because apparently me and Bonnie were the only two watching it) - Surviving Jack.  Now, admittedly, I probably found it funny because it was about teenagers growing up in the pre-grunge 90s.  Christopher Meloni was hilarious.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

playpunk

I've been watching Parks & Rec. It is hot-dog comedy - easy to watch, and funny enough.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

atreidesheir

surviving jack was pretty good.  watched it on huluplus.  Watching Arrow.  not bad.
still watch supernatural.  Clone Wars on Netflix is a beast.  My son and I watch it every night before bed. 
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

jubal81

Quote from: madbean on May 21, 2014, 09:15:19 AM
New season of Louie! My favorite comedian for a while. He church.

+1
One of the best things on TV. Louie has total control over the final product and it really is art. HBOgo put up the old Lucky Louie episodes, which are really great, too.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

LaceSensor

I started Homeland S1
Its pretty awesome

jtn191

brucer

I also don't watch a ton of TV (and usually get sucked into any and all late night action movie reruns when I do ... think Matrix, Die Hard, Arnie, Transporter, 007, etc), but some of the better choices I've made:

The Fall (BBC)
Broadchurch (BBC)
Sherlock (BBC)
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Walking Dead
The Wire
Homeland
The Bridge (Swedish/Danish)
The Killing (Danish)
Spiral (French)
Wallander (BBC)

... and then there's 24 ... ridiculous, okay, but I just can't shake it!