News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A bazz fuss and a ginger

Started by jimilee, February 22, 2014, 04:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

These are tight little builds, the fuzz is simple and clean and the O.D. Is not terrible distorted and sounds great with a Jazz Bass
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Clayford

Jimi -

That is not a ginger, that is a redhead.
To assist you in the future I am providing a visual aid.

And those pedals sure do look nice.
head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

alanp

The layout for the fuss is kinda neat :)

And to get the right effect... it's pronounced "Ging a", not "Gin ger" ;)

Basically, it's Natasha Romanov and Ron Weasley as far as redheads and gingers go.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Thanks guys, and I'll make note of your corrections so that in the future I'll know I'm doing it wrong!  8)
I did a google search for Ginger and that's what came up, sooooo...POW. It's from a freequency central  layout of the ROG pedal btw.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

raven174us

Very nice! My first build was a 1590a. It was a little tight but the challenge was fun. Quick question... What did you use for your decal? It doesn't look like waterslide. Is it on photopaper?
Jason

jimilee

Quote from: raven174us on February 28, 2014, 01:24:29 PM
Very nice! My first build was a 1590a. It was a little tight but the challenge was fun. Quick question... What did you use for your decal? It doesn't look like waterslide. Is it on photopaper?
I use white waterslide and then enviro over the top.

raven174us

Oh ok! I didn't know they made a white waterslide. Thanks!!
Jason

jimilee

Quote from: raven174us on February 28, 2014, 02:06:56 PM
Oh ok! I didn't know they made a white waterslide. Thanks!!
Yep, makes the color pop

billstein

Hey Jimi, Where do you get the white waterslide from?

peAk

Totally dig the creepy ginger, looks like something straight from that Oddities show!

jimilee

Quote from: billstein on February 28, 2014, 04:45:25 PM
Hey Jimi, Where do you get the white waterslide from?
Why, eBay of course!