News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2(Pi/4)(infinity)=infinite love now has Demo!

Started by timbo_93631, February 25, 2014, 10:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbo_93631

Good question Cody!  I made it just because I wanted to hear it, it is not a custom ordered build.  It is FS at OSG and tdpri, but not on ebay or anything like that.

I guess I get into a mode of, "I could build another one if I sell this one and maybe I'd do this or that different, and if it makes a forum guy happy then that is a cool thing for them", when I get into a build like this.  I should probably hang onto more builds, but I have this thing about keeping nice stuff for myself, I just have a hard time doing it.  On this one, I specifically made the finish experimental/possibly unattractive thinking I'd keep it.  But really, it looks pretty neat, and the sound, well I'm falling in love with it, and someone else might love it too. 

Another example, I just built a SHO/Klon 2-in-1 for my board in a repurposed enclosure that has pilot holes plugged with rivets but I today I thought about passing it on for cheap so someone could get that sound that wouldn't be able to afford a fancy etched box or something.  And I love how it sounds too. 

Part of it is also not wanting to spend any money that could be spend on my family on guitar stuff, and so if I want to build something and keep it, I really need to build a few other pedals to afford it.

It's complicated.  I'm gonna go to the shop to work on pedals now...
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

Jabulani Jonny

OSG?  TDPRI?   Oh, and how much are you asking?  This thing is awesome. 
Jonathan

timbo_93631

OSG = offsetguitars.com         jazzmasters/jaguars/other offset guitars
tdpri = tdpri.com              telecasters

I'm asking $125 over there, pretty affordable.  I put my "Nuevo Jefe" Aquaboy Deluxe from the end of the year contest up FS too and I'll keep whichever of these doesn't go.

For reference:

Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

Haberdasher

whoah- great stuff there timbo!  excellent wiring.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

peAk

Looks great. I love the wiring!

Demo sounds lovely as well