News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Where can I find klon style knobs?

Started by haveyouseenhim, February 28, 2014, 03:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haveyouseenhim

I ordered some from PPP and they were way smaller than I thought they would be. Does anybody know where to get full sized Davies 1400 style knobs? I've been searching around, but am coming up empty.
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

whitebread47

Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

haveyouseenhim

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

whitebread47

Quote from: haveyouseenhim on February 28, 2014, 03:53:25 AM
Quote from: whitebread47 on February 28, 2014, 03:33:11 AM
I believe Smallbear has 'em.

Those look like the small ones too.

Ah, you might be right.  They don't give any dimensions.
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

davent

Small Bear does have a listing for the 1470, says they're used on Way Huge pedals, and at less then Mouser's price for Canadian customers.

http://www.smallbearelec.com/servlet/Categories?category=Knobs&searchpath=372&start=9&total=69
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

haveyouseenhim