News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

1776 Six Shooter EQ build

Started by selfdestroyer, April 09, 2013, 12:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

Finally got the parts in today to finish this out. Josh did a great job on this PCB and everything fits nicely. It sounds great and really helps tame the highs of my Fender Twin. I also been loving it after (enter fuzz pedal here) to have more control over the mids and lows. I recommend this to anyone that wants a bit more control over their tone.

Guts!

Cortexturizer

Great build! Really professional looking.
Never really felt the need for EQs myself but I might try some just cause I'm missing on stuff left to build :D
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

alanp

Very pro :)

I like how the two boards are at different heights -- going by the stomp, this was intentional?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

selfdestroyer

Quote from: Cortexturizer on April 09, 2013, 01:32:58 AM
Great build! Really professional looking.
Never really felt the need for EQs myself but I might try some just cause I'm missing on stuff left to build :D

Thanks it was a fun build.

Quote from: alanp on April 09, 2013, 01:35:35 AM
Very pro :)

I like how the two boards are at different heights -- going by the stomp, this was intentional?

I wanted a tiered look and it also helped to hide wires. I actually dropped it line 2mm's so there was no chance of it shorting on the lid. Thanks for the kind words. 

timbo_93631

Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

gtr2

Fantastic build!  Nice to see one make it to the build reports.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

glops

Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 09, 2013, 12:34:14 AM
Finally got the parts in today to finish this out. Josh did a great job on this PCB and everything fits nicely. It sounds great and really helps tame the highs of my Fender Twin. I also been loving it after (enter fuzz pedal here) to have more control over the mids and lows. I recommend this to anyone that wants a bit more control over their tone.

Guts!

Soldering my 6 shooter now and saw this. Beautiful build!