News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Make your time...

Started by madbean, March 22, 2011, 06:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandadandan

Isn't this the sequencer of the Ooh Wah thing that you've been working on?  The one that can be connected up as a seq trem or seq wah or seq phaser etc etc?

petesz

Quote from: pandadandan on March 30, 2011, 06:29:28 AM
Isn't this the sequencer of the Ooh Wah thing that you've been working on?  The one that can be connected up as a seq trem or seq wah or seq phaser etc etc?

:o AWESOME

madbean

Nope nope nope nope nope

pandadandan

Quote from: madbean on March 30, 2011, 09:33:56 AM
Nope nope nope nope nope

Delay w/ effects loop to modulate the delay

jstbrowsin

deluxe memory man (I wish)  ::)

gtr2

I'm thinking a harmonizer of some sort.  Based on the "Blue Sky" and shimmer clues.  Probably wrong though...
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Okay, I've dragged this out long enough....it's based off the MP Deep Blue but highly modified. Different input section with gain control, different feedback section that allows you to adjust the tone of the feedback (Shimmer). The two extra boards are plug-in modulation based on two different LFOs. These can also be used for other delays and some non-standard applications that will be coming in future projects.

Lastly, there might be one additional warble mod which I want to try out on the feedback path.

Also...I'm working on something that would let you sync the LFO to other effects...but that's a ways off.

You guys have vivid imaginations, though :).

gtr2

ooo this is going to be sweet!!!!  ;D
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

thetrend77

Any chance of a tap tempo input?  :o

jkokura

Since it's a PT2399 delay, it's likely the Taptation would be you best bet currently. I wish Decc would answer my emails about the Ptap.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

aziltz

Decc has left the building completely.  Not sure why, but he took PTAP with him.

cjkbug

I'm grinnin' like an idiot right now! can't wait.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

jkokura

Quote from: aziltz on March 30, 2011, 05:03:48 PM
Decc has left the building completely.  Not sure why, but he took PTAP with him.

I was willing to buy it from him, like the circuit or whatever, I think there's still a market for it. I got Rob to email me back and forth for a while, but he doesn't respond anymore.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

That really blows. PTAP works well. It seems like they'd at least license the code.