News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Strange Mouser / IE Problem

Started by bcalla, March 06, 2014, 10:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcalla

I am trying to search for some parts on Mouser.  When I choose their site from my favorites (or enter www.mouser.com directly), IE redirects me to http://de.mouser.com.  The last time I was on Mouser's sites was yesterday, when I clicked on a link in one of Thomas's build documents which took me to the German site.  Now it won't let me back on the US site.

I tried clearing my cache (not my history - I hate clearing my history), then restarting IE, but that didn't work.  I sure hope someone out there knows how to fix this.

Haberdasher

you change the country from inside mousers site.  you should see a little flag you can click on up by 'view cart' iirc.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

bcalla

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Since I never changed my country - and I saw that the address was re-mapped - it never occurred to me that there was something on their site for me to change back.  Did I say Thank you?

Haberdasher

haha, no problem man.  i went through the same thing once upon a time :)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Droogie

I had the same issue also—had to delete Mouser cookies to fix (I'm on a Mac). When I tried to change on-site, the options were Germany and UK I believe.
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

jkokura

Yeah, I have to fix all the links I share. They all come ca.mouser.com...

Just switch out the ca. part for www. and it's the same link.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

selfdestroyer

haha I just went through this last night. I used JMK's Epic Looper build doc and added all the parts that were not available at Tayda (Which reminds me Jacob, Tayda now stocks a few of the parts you had labeled as N/A, I will try to get a list for you). When I was done adding everything I was like "damn, that a bit expensive" then I noticed it was all in CA and not USD. when I changed my location it all looked better. Not that the USD is that much heavier than the CA but its some. Glad I was not alone.

Cody