Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Another Love Infinity

Started by timbo_93631, April 07, 2014, 10:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbo_93631

Quote from: micromegas on April 14, 2014, 01:53:21 AM
Quote from: timbo_93631 on April 07, 2014, 10:48:19 AM

This one is for a guy from tdpri that missed out on the last one I built.  Again it is a Zero Point DD and Stomptown's fantastic Galacticon Phase Shifter.  I socketed the ghost resistors on the ZPDD, and have an OP275 op amp there, also it is wired for trails by moving R7 to a 3PDT.  The Galacticon has a 50kB pot instead of 20kB or 25kB and I think it gives a little more depth to the effect than the last one I built.  It also has the "uni-vibe" mod, however it has a 330n cap instead of a 470n cap for the uni-vibe pair.  The middle toggles are the same as the first, allowing switching between the Phase 45 on the repeats or on it's own and order switchable to be before or after the delay.

Kudos to Tim!! He is now on Effects Database (Facebook notified me this morning).

It said: 2 new brands.  I went to check "Sunday Handwired" and realized I knew those pedals...

Congratulations!
:o 
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

selfdestroyer

Congratulations Tim, you definitely deserve the recognition. If I can prove the Jefe I got from you was built on a card table I think I have a small fortune on my hands. lol

Cody

timbo_93631

Sorry Cody, the card table is my packaging/shipping table, it was built on the curbside rescue 1920's desk pictured below:

May increase the fortune factor? 
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups