News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Screaming Milan 3 Pedal

Started by Hangingmonkey, March 16, 2014, 09:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hangingmonkey

This is from the layout on DIYSB, its the GTFO 12ax7 valve preamp, based on the soldano GTO supercharger.
Its called Screaming Milan 3 as its the third distortion pedal Ive named after my son who used to scream all night long...

Some work in progress pics

Hangingmonkey

So in context, heres the Screaming Milan 2 with the Screaming Milan 1 (Dr Boogie, Madbean PCB) and Screaming Milan 2 (Wampler Triple Wreck, Chiboys PCB)

m-Kresol

That looks very nice, you just gotta love tube pedals.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

midwayfair

Dude, you are just churning them out! Very impressive stuff overall.

jkokura

I like how similar they are, and yet each one is so individual. I realize that sounds silly, but that's what I noticed!

Great work!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jubal81

That is some really top-notch work. I need to build one of those.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Hangingmonkey

Thanks guys.

Quote from: midwayfair on March 16, 2014, 01:57:57 PM
Dude, you are just churning them out! Very impressive stuff overall.

Thanks.  I havent been through a building spree, its just that Ive been too lazy to take pics, I built the KOT this month, the megalith and SM3 were from last year. 
For some reason, I was motivated enough to use the camera this weekend.
:)

alanp

Boy, is he gonna love you when he grows up and finds out you immortalised him as a screaming baby on your pedals ;)

You've definitely got your own style thing going on :) The only problem is the image size -- even though the browser resizes them, they still slow my browser down quite a bit.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Leevibe

Beautiful work. Love the glow!

GrindCustoms

Digging the overall concept, really authentic :)

Beautiful build all the way around.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

flanagan0718

Love the tube pedals! I've wanted to do one for a while now but am scared..! These look great man keep posting them!

Cortexturizer

Incredible stuff!
I thought it was Milan like the Italian city but it is a name hehe, awesome. I know lots of Milans...

Fantastic pedal, the whole Milan spree that is
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

rullywowr

Those look awesome.  Great clean industrial look.  It gets me to think I need to build a tooB pedal soon.  Excellent.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Hangingmonkey

Quote from: Cortexturizer on March 17, 2014, 04:17:49 PM
Incredible stuff!
I thought it was Milan like the Italian city but it is a name hehe, awesome. I know lots of Milans...

Fantastic pedal, the whole Milan spree that is

Its an Indian name, although I guess it must have Serbian origins as well from looking at your profile

Hangingmonkey

Quote from: alanp on March 17, 2014, 05:13:30 AM
Boy, is he gonna love you when he grows up and finds out you immortalised him as a screaming baby on your pedals ;)

You've definitely got your own style thing going on :) The only problem is the image size -- even though the browser resizes them, they still slow my browser down quite a bit.

He's my first son (2nd on the way in apr), and at the time, the whole having a baby around the house was a bit of a shock to the system.  Even now, 3.5 yrs on, I hear a crying baby, even when on the telly or at work, it sends shivers down my spine...