News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

First Time caller, long time listener (well sort of...not really)

Started by upthepunxxx, March 16, 2014, 09:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthepunxxx

Hey Everyone! I was a little nervous about posting, so I reached out to Paul  ( I started off watching all the videos he posts on his youtube channel), and he told me I had nothing to worry about, and that this place wasn't like most forums. Everyone has mad respect for each other and their ideas. Which I am way down with it. Oh yea, another dude I know told me to quit lurking and say something already! So here I am...

Anyways, I'm relatively new to building but I'm sure like most of you, I really really dig it and fell in love rather quickly. I've got a few build under my belt but nothing crazy. Well, I just wanted to say hi and start off on the right foot! No more lurking for this hombre, I hope to be posting fairly regularly from here on out!

-upthepunxxx!
Wake up and smell the noise!!

bcalla

Welcome!
I've only been around for about a year, and I agree this is not an intimidating place to post.  I'm sure everyone will go easy on you as you work your way in.

angrykoko

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

upthepunxxx

muddyfox

Welcome, man!
There are only a few nooks and crannies around the interwebz (and believe me, I've looked  ::) ) that are as positive as this place here. Stick around and post away!

mr_mwr

Welcome! I'm pretty new here also, but have lurked for a long time. I'm way more active over at BYOC, but I see a lot of familiar faces here. I can agree, this place is awesome. I don't have anything negative to say about it. Been building for a few year now and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

So Welcome again!

murdog47

Leevibe

billstein

chromesphere

Great to see your post pun and welcome to the forum mate!
Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Stomptown

jimilee

Welcome to your new addiction, now let's see those pedals!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jkokura

Yeah, welcome, but all we really want to see is your builds. Post 'em up duder!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

flanagan0718

This place is full of great people and awesome builders! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upthepunxxx

So rad!!! thank you for the warm welcome! Looks like I need to start getting some builds and pictures together...