News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Willy Wonka Fans?...Introducing the Wonkavator (Sharkfin)...

Started by peAk, March 22, 2014, 04:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

Hi Guys, finally boxed my Sharkfin. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I totally love the pedal, probably my favorite pedal so far.

Special thanks goes out to Cortexturizer for his trim pot mod on R15. He went above and beyond helping me with this mod. This mod really let me dial in the filter better. I would still like to do the clean mix mod as well as the sample/hold bi-color LED mod but I just wanted to finally get this thing boxed.

I even included my first gut shot  :-[. Still a little messy but I am getting better. Anyway, pics are a little foggy today and am I not sure why.

I will be adding a demo soon.

-Justin

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

selfdestroyer

Great job justin. I love the artwork for this one also. Looks very 70's synth. You go tht waterslide method down to a art now.

Cody

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

hoodoo

Very nice mate, that movie never gets old, still like watching it with the kids  :)

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

billstein

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

lincolnic

bcalla

peAk

Thanks guys, will try and get a demo up tonight if time permits.

das234

Nice idea and execution.  This board is on my to-do pile.

flanagan0718

This thing is awesome looking! Did you powder coat and water slide?

peAk

Thanks

I bought a painted enclosure from Mouser. Not sure how they paint them.

Yes, the graphic is waterslide.